This entry-level online course covers deployment options, basic administration and core functionality for FireEye Central Management (CM) appliances, including how they can be used to administer other FireEye appliances and manage malware submissions.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Deploy, install, and configure a FireEye Central Management appliance
- Administer other FireEye appliances using Central Management
- Identify potentially compromised hosts
- Identify recipients of malicious emails
- Correlate web and email attacks
- Submit malware detected by FireEye Network Security, Email Security or File Protect directly to Malware Analysis using the Central Management web user interface
Who Should Attend
Network security professionals and incident responders who must set up or work with FireEye Central Management.
A working understanding of networking and network security, the Windows operating system, file system, registry and use of the command line interface (CLI).