This entry-level online course covers deployment options, basic administration and core functionality for FireEye File Protect (FX) appliances.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Deploy, install and configure FireEye File Protect appliances
- Administer File Protect appliances
- Configure a file share for remote scan
- Schedule recurring file share scans
- Review the results of a network file share scan
Who Should Attend
Network security professionals and incident responders who must set up or work with FireEye File Protect.
A working understanding of networking and network security, the Windows operating system, file system, registry and use of the command line interface (CLI).