Welcome to FireEye Email Security Cloud. FireEye Email Security Cloud protects against today’s most advanced email attacks, it leverages the power of the signature-less FireEye MVX engine to detonate email attachments in a sandbox environment and the FireEye Advanced URL Detection Engine or FAUDE to perform deeper level URL analysis and protect against more complex attacks. Email Security Cloud can also integrate with on-premise network security platform to coordinate real time protections against blended attacks. FireEye Email Security also provides an anti-spam and anti-virus option. It also integrates with other email hygiene technologies in order to secure your enterprise email. In this course I’ll discuss the most common methods that threat actors use to launch an attack by sending a malicious URL or attachment in what appears to be a legitimate email to trick recipients. I’ll also explain how Email Security Cloud can detect and prevent these attacks. I’ll also show you how to create policies and rules to meet the specific needs of your organization. Finally we’ll navigate alerts in the Email S ecurity Cloud portal and discuss email quarantine, email trace and available reporting functions.
This self-paced online course provides an overview of the features and detection capabilities of FireEye Email Security – Cloud Edition. It also covers email policy and rule configuration, email quarantine and alert administration.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Review common email attack methods
- Describe email security detection capabilities and benefits of Email Security – Cloud Edition
- Demonstrate knowledge of the email analysis process
- Configure email settings and policies
- If using FireEye Network Security, list steps for integration with Email Security Cloud and identify network and email correlated alerts
- Find critical information on the Dashboard
- Access and manage alerts
- Examine OS and file changes in alert details for malicious behaviors
- Access and manage quarantined emails
- Perform message searches using Email Trace
Who Should Attend
Security analysts (primary) and administrators responsible for the set up management of Email Security – Cloud Edition.